Simple and Convenient
- Direct Debit is the simplest and most convenient way to pay your bill, saving you time as your bills are paid automatically.
- Direct Debit is paid on the 20th of each months.
- Just fill out the Direct Debit Form with proof of your bank account number and account name (bank statement or voided cheque, etc.) and hand it in to a Logic Customer Care representative, post it to us at PO Box 30563 Grand Cayman KY1-1203 or scan and email it to email@example.com
Saves you Time
- Forget queuing at the payment office or bank and writing out cheques. Instead you can enjoy more time to yourself for other important things.
- Gives Peace of Mind
- As your Direct Debit for Logic goes off within good time automatically, there is never need to worry about incurring late fees or having any disruption of service due to late payment.
- It’s Guaranteed.
Direct Debit is protected by three important safeguards:
- Immediate money back guarantee from your bank in the event of an error
- Advance notice if the date or amount changes
- The ability to cancel at any time
Please note it can take a few days for payments to be processed when they are made through the bank. To avoid any late fees, be sure to make payment 3 days before the due date.