If you currently use the App Store from a different country other than Cayman (UK, US, etc.), then you must create a 2nd Apple ID for use with the Caymanian store. We do not recommend that you change the country of your existing Apple ID. You only need to use the Cayman store to download the HBO GO® App, once it is installed you can log out and log back in to your original App Store country.
If you followed the link in the HBO GO® trial email you will see this on your iOS device if you are not logged into the Cayman Store:
Follow these instructions to setup a new Apple ID using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- 1.Open the App Store on your iOS device and tap or your profile picture if applicable.
- 2.Tap Create New Apple ID. If you don't see this option, make sure you're signed out of iCloud first. Click here for instructions.
- 3.Enter your email, password, and choose Cayman Islands for the location/store. The email address you provide will be your new Apple ID – the email address must be different from any existing Apple ID you have.
- 5.Enter your name and birthday, then tap to subscribe to Apple Updates if you'd like. Tap Next.
- 6.Enter your credit card and billing information, then tap Next. You can also choose None. You will not be charged until you make a purchase. You can change or remove your payment details later.
- 7.Confirm your phone number. This can help to verify your identity and recover your account if needed. Tap Next.
- 8.Check your email for a verification email from Apple and follow the steps to verify your email address.