As a customer of Logic, and pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of Use for Logic products and services, you are agreeing to the terms of this Policy and any amendments to this Policy that may be made from time to time, until you or Logic terminate your Logic services.
Logic may collect personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) in connection with the products and services Logic offers to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Information We Collect, How We Collect It, and How We Use It
We collect and use information from you in the following ways:
- Information collected when you communicate with Logic:
- When you communicate with Logic we collect information from you that we use to deliver, provide, confirm, change, bill, monitor, maintain and repair your products and services. This information is also used to resolve issues with your order, with our products and services, or with your account. The information we collect may include your name, addresses, other contact information, and payment information. We use this information to establish and maintain your account and billing records, provide services to you, authenticate information about you, and contact you about products and services that we offer.
- Information collected when you use Logic products and services:
- We collect information about your use of our products and services. Information such as call records, network traffic data, product and device-specific information, service options you choose and other similar information may be used for billing purposes, to deliver and maintain products and services or to help you with service-related issues or questions. This information may also be used to manage and protect our networks, services and users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses.
- Information collected on Logic’s website:
Information We May Share
Except as explained in this Policy, in privacy policies developed for specific services Logic offers, or in agreements we may have with our customers, Logic does not sell, license or share information that individually identifies our customers, people using our networks, or website visitors with third parties other than companies affiliated with us and our service providers for non-Logic purposes without the consent of the person whose information will be shared. We may share non-personally identifiable information with third parties in addition to companies affiliated with us to do research and to manage and improve our products and services. For example, we might rely on aggregated statistics about wireless data use in a given area to help us plan network improvements, or to target or evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising.
Logic uses vendors and partners for a variety of business purposes such as to help us offer, provide, repair and bill for services we deliver to you. For example we may use external vendors to process and print your Logic billing statement. We share information with those vendors and partners to the extent reasonably necessary for them to perform work on our behalf. We require that these vendors and partners protect any personal information they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy, and do not allow them to use that information for any other purpose.
Logic provides the names, addresses and telephone numbers of wire-line telephone subscribers to directory publishers and directory assistance services unless you request that this information remain “non-published”.
We may disclose information that individually identifies our customers or identifies customer devices in certain circumstances, such as:
- to comply with valid legal process including subpoenas, court orders or search warrants, and as otherwise authorized by law;
- in cases involving danger of death or serious physical injury to any person or other emergencies;
- to protect our rights or property, or the safety of our customers or employees;
- to protect against fraudulent, malicious, abusive, unauthorized or unlawful use of or subscription to our products and services and to protect our network, services, devices and users from such use
- to advance or defend against complaints or legal claims in court, administrative proceedings and elsewhere;
- where permitted by law, to collection agencies to obtain payment for Logic-billed products and services;
- to a third party that you have authorized to verify your account information;
- to outside auditors and regulators; or
- with your consent.
Information about our customers and users, including Personal Information, may be transferred as part of any merger, acquisition, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, as well as in the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which customer and user records would be transferred to another entity as a result of such a proceeding.
Logic has administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of customer information we collect or store. We communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Logic employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company. Under our practices and policies, access to sensitive personally identifiable information is authorized only for those who have a business need for such access, and sensitive records are retained only as long as reasonably necessary for business or legal purposes.
Although we strive to keep you personal information secure, no security measures are absolute, and we cannot guarantee that that your personal information will never be disclosed in a manner inconsistent with this Policy.
Changes to This Policy
Updated Dec 2012